Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Ultrabook Silver 13.3" S3-391-6046 PC with Intel Core i3 Discounts

Ramzilla (earth) :
First off, the computer is very nice. It's thin & very handsome. Has a brushed metal case that reminds me of expensive Apple products. Lightweight and thin. Windows 8 operates fine. We loaded a student version of MS Office on it. No problem. The reason for 3 stars is the time it took vendor to get it to us. Vendor reported shipper lost it and, said they would send another unit. I finally received unit after waiting a full month. In the meantime, my student daughter lost valuable time & had to continue using her Mom's computer. Acer Ultrabook Silver 13.3" a nice computer. So, I forgive the slow shipping and, hope that Amazon continues to provide better service in the future.

KSY (Silicon Valley) :
The price of this year-ago model is cut to half. You can't beat the price!
I had 2 TRUE Ultrabooks but I need another entertainment unit for my 4-year-old girl. This low-cost quasi-Ultrabook serves my need even the processor is slow, and graphic engine is not suitable for gaming. The only concern I have is the hybrid SSD/HDD may not survive the abuse of a preschooler. However, any SSD Ultrabook is going to cost twice or three times as much.
Pros: Both USB ports are 3.0. Full size HDMI port. Very light.
Cons: Windows 8.0. Touch pad too sensitive. SD card sticks out of the laptop.
Lack of touch screen and SSD are not consider as cons as you don't expect them in this price range.

Kunishige (San Francisco, CA) :
Do not buy this laptop! Simple programs like google chrome often become unresponsive and music programs (ableton) will glitch every single time (you cannot play a clip without it pausing every couple seconds so its useless). I like the weight and the keyboard is like a mac so it looks great and the battery is good. But there is also a problem with the apps and desktop switching constantly (whenever you touch the mouse pad). I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I'm going nuts. I bought this at wal-mart and I now see why they knocked off an additional $200.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét