Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire S7-391-9427 13.3-Inch Discounts

Jessica (MN, USA) :
I have been using the S7 for about 3 days now and love it! the touchscreen is fantastic with Win 8. The keyboard is a little shallow but you get used to it. No problem with the wi-fi like some have mentioned. The only thing I would have liked to see is longer battery life. Also I purchased the Targus USB 3.0 Dual Video Docking Station and it works great with the S7; super helpful with my dual monitors and other peripherals

HDGuy (CA, USA) :
This laptop is fast and responsive. It is so light and thin that I find myself reaching for it rather than my IPad. The touchscreen is extremely responsive and really a necessity to appreciate Windows 8. My only complaint is that the keys are difficult to read, especially in poor light There is insufficient contrast between the light green backlighting and the silver keys, and the backlighting itself is inadequate. This is a minor point, however, in what otherwise has been a great computer experience.

Michael Orlinski (Wasatch Mts.) :
This is a great little ultrabook. Works well as a out of office working laptop. My only chief complaint is that the amazing looking glass does get dirty often, but Acer nicely provides microfiber cloth and fleece lined case to help with that. The machine feels very solid even when using the touchscreen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét