Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-772G-9829 17.3-Inch Discounts

N. Haws "N.H." (Illinois) :
I've had this computer for a couple of days now and I am really impressed with the laptop. It's quick to open programs and it has run the few games I have played on it so far with no issues. There is a bit of a learning curve with Windows 8. I have had a little trouble with the touchpad as it is quick to count a swipe as a click. I haven't played much with the settings so there may be something I can do about that. With a 17+" screen this isn't exactly going to fit in your pocket. That said between the large screen and the Dolby speakers this thing looks and sounds great.

TheSki (San Francisco, CA) :
I searched for a week before i ran across this. i had seen many laptops with less than what is in this thing go for hundreds more. The 750m gpu will run The Witcher 2 on almost maxed out settings smoothly and the 4 DIMM slots make it easy to upgrade your ram. Haven't pushed the CPU yet so can say much about it. The downside.....windows 8, and finding the correct drivers to run on windows 7 for the equipment installed. still cant find a ethernet driver that works. I installed a SSD and it boots lightning fast, less than 15 seconds to the internet and that is on the long side of it. Other than that i do recommend it, keep in mind this thing is huge and needs good airflow because the gpu will get hot under load.

Grammy (MUNCIE, IN United States) :
I bought this machine 2 months ago from acer's website. My hard drive went out last night and now I have to send it in to acer at my own expense to have it repaired. I have read more reviews on acer and found many people having trouble with customer service. I am just hoping they will honor my warranty as I have read reviews that their warranty is basically non existent.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét