Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire S3-391-6497 13.3-Inch Discounts

A.L. (CO, USA) :
Within few weeks of this brand new Acer, the screen was flashing, had problem turning off & getting on the internet. Had to turn it off and restart. Finally, I returned it for an exchange for another Acer (same model). THis new one seems to be better, but the "right" arrow isn't working well. I don't know how to contact the seller. THere was no tab in my order section to "contact seller."

Diana Hayes "Sandpiper" (Georges Mills, NH USA) :
Purchased because I wanted to stick with Windows 7 and for the touted resolution of the screen. It did not disappoint in the latter and the speed and ease of access are exactly as promoted. I use it mostly for travelling and editing photos which required the high screen resolution. The quality for the sale price is more than acceptable.

Shoeb (Sylhet, Bangladesh) :
I was looking for something lighter (light weight). You will get many products with same configuration but you have to spend around $950 or above. Then I was considering for MacBook Air but it has some restrictions on Windows, Linux and some windows based software. Finally I got the Acer product which is lighter than MacBook Air. I'm using this with dual boot (windows 7 and ubuntu). I'm satisfied with the performance. You can definitely consider this if you are low in budgets and high in choices!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét