Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-551G-X419 15.6-Inch Discounts

Aaron Moore "Aaron Moore" (Richmond, VA United States) :
I've had this laptop almost a week and I love this computer. Windows 8 was weird at first but I used to it, I stopped all the window tiles from being alive all the time because it bogged down the computer. Windows 8 reminds me alot like Xbox Live because the Windows store is just like it. I've been using this laptop to play The Sims 3 & a few other games and it runs so smoothly, my last Acer laptop always shudders and overheats when playing any game even with all the settings to low. I've been playing the Sims 3 on max settings and I had no problems.

alake001 (Gloucester, Va, US) :
This is a great laptop especially for the money! I'm not a big fan of windows 8, but I'm starting to get used to it. Just make sure all of the graphics drivers are up to date and you can download a couple of different programs to give you back the start menu (Start8) being one of those programs. I have tried a few games out on this (Crysis 2, Farcry 3, all Valve source games) and it runs them all very well at almost all high settings. The build quality is very good to and is a very attractive laptop...very happy at the moment!

Dana (New York) :
I looked for a new laptop everywhere with Windows 7 and couldn't find anything I was looking for. This is a very nice laptop with a lot of hard drive space and 6 gigs of memory. Windows 8 seems to be designed for tablets rather than laptops. It is possible to do everything on it without swiping (I still use my trackball) with it. But a lot of it is counter-intuitive and I spend a lot of time finding back doors to get to various files, which is probably not how it is designed to work. On the plus side it boots ridiculously fast, which is a very nice change from Windows 7.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét