Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2833 11.6-Inch Discounts

Steven Lee (Crescent City Ca) :
Have had this laptop for over a month. My online classes work great on this and every paper I write is done in Google docs which is awesome. If u have to look at flash based web pages, this one is for u. The Samsung is arm based so it is like a big tablet which means u cant look at adobe flash content. This one works great!

Cristina Roskoff (Florida) :
I purchased mine from another store, but its the best thing in computing. Its fast, reliable, easy to use. I am able to hear my music, watch movies, edit documents, the 16GB SSD is all you need. I really don't know, why other people are giving it such bad review. This chromebook for the price of $199.00 is a steal. I can work off-line, I can do pretty much everything, I usually do.
It really hasn't damper my use of a laptop. The keys are sturdy. The screen is bright, the font are good. I usually use headphone to listen and watch my movies. So the sound is over all good. It doesn't drop my internet connection. I don't have to wait minutes for it to boot up. Everything is always working right and it has great speed.

Awooton81287 (Greensboro, NC, USA) :
This is a great little computer! I have a larger, heavier laptop that I didn't want to lug with me to class, so I bought this little guy. I take my notes in .gdoc format then save them as .docx format on my laptop. As I type, it saves automatically, so I will never lose a word I type. It's light and easy to use. I'm a Gmail junkie, so the Google Chrome OS wasn't tough for me to master. I considered long and hard if it was worth $50 extra for the Samsung over the Acer. (minimal difference in specs). I decided to save the $50 and bought the Acer. Glad I didn't spend the extra money, because the Acer does everything I could hope for and battery life appears to be great. (I can make it through 4 hours of class (just note taking and viewing PowerPoints) and the battery is fine.) I highly recommend this Chromebook! :-)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét