Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire S7-391-6468 13.3-Inch Discounts

Lilly (NY) :
I purchased this laptop since it was very thin and lightweight and enables me to carry it around with me. The problem I've been having is with the Wi-Fi connection which keeps dropping. I read a bunch of forums and it seems this is a problem for many others who have this model or older. I've tried some of the fixes suggested by Acer and users on the forum and the thing that helped a bit was the switch on the power settings to high performance although it kills the battery quicker. It still drops the connection but not as much.

Hai Xuan Nguyen (Ha Noi,VN) :
Can't type with the keyboard due to repeated character issue. Touchpad ok not great. Nice design thought. Can't believe the keyboard is that bad. Great amazon.com customer service.

MRB (NYC, USA) :
The ultrabook is awesome, I was due for a notebook update, so I went with the high-end model, 13 inch screen, 1080p, touchscreen, light and portable. However, I use Windows 8 in the classic mode. I don't get their "apps". For that, I use iPad...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét