Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire NX.M83AA.006 11.6-Inch Discounts

Michael J. Sutton (Westminster College, Gore School of Business, Salt Lake City, UT) :
I was very impressed with the arrival of my netbook. I needed an inexpensive netbook because my recent tablet fried itself. The netbook arrived in excellent condition. Out of the box it was up and working. I needed to spend about 8 hours going through updates to the Windows operating system. But i expected having to reboot after upgrades, since this has happened before with other computers who had an initial image of the WIN 7 operating system when it was manufactured, but needed to catch up. Keyboard is acceptable. Glide mouse works great. Sreen is ample when I am in Starbucks, but I plug into a larger Acer flat screen when I work from home.

Xavier (NY) :
Literally to be used for online web surfing and other quick minor cpu uses...the color is all black don't be fooled by the picture. No disc drive just so you know...besides that its pretty stylish small, compact and light. I would say perfect for the person who is constantly on the go. Also makes my backpack a lot lighter than my last laptop, perfect for college students.

Kelsey Marquez (GA):
It is the best thing, I think, I could have found for the size and specs I wanted. I'm not crazy about the 1 GHz however it does have more Ram then most little computers, I believe. I am very please with it; I was nervous about getting a computer small then my Viao, but I really do like it. I would have to say what I don't like about it is the top is a finger print magnet and the charger hook up is kinda tricky to plug in. It is a bit slow, but that's only because I'm going from a 2.4 GHz to a 1. All in all, it's little, a Windows 7 (yay!) and gets what I need for my classes done. I would recommend this computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét