Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-171-6675 11.6-Inch Discounts

Laurka (Homer, AK USA) :
I like this computer, so far, very much. I like how it is small and lightweight. The sound is not great, a little "tinny", and I listen to Pandora most of the time. But considering the small size and low price, I figure that goes with the territory. I have adjusted. It has Windows 8, which I am getting used to. Really, I don't use the majority of the options, never even took the time to figure them out. I just click on my desktop icon and cruise from there. I read a lot of reviews for a lot of computers before I chose this. Then I read the Amazon customer review for this and was impressed enough to decide this computer was close enough to what I wanted, and bought it.

Vladimir Sukalovic (NILES, IL, US) :
Three years ago, I purchased same size, Acer Timeline X laptop. I was completely satisfied with it, so I decided to go again with Acer and buy same size laptop, with faster CPU, more RAM and bigger hard disk. What I expected is - same size, same weight, same battery life and improved speed. What I got is more speed, but battery life is shorter, laptop is considerably hotter and sometimes it gets very hot, on the left side. I would give it a 4 star rating, but the keyboard is worst then on Timeline X (space bar skips a stroke if pressed on front edge, you have to push it straight in the middle). Another star down, because of Windows 8 operating system. Yes it is nice to include new version of windows with the laptop, but using Windows 8 with laptop without touch screen is like picking your nose wile wearing gloves. All in all, I was more pleased with old Timeline X, and this laptop didn't meet all my expectations.

Chattykathy (Chicago) :
I found this laptop quite satisfactory. The keyboard and touch-pad function very well. Windows 8 takes some getting used to, but was made much easier for me by this great laptop. When writing and working, the performance is pretty steady. However, when playing graphic intensive games the processor flounders slightly. This is a good laptop for the price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét