Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer 11.6" AO725-0687 Discounts

Danica Jones (fort mill,sc) :
I got this for my husband after he stepped on his old laptop and ruined it (way to go, husband). This one works pretty well, and even though I'm typing this from my Mac and love Macs way more, I have become quite fond of how quick the Acer boots (like one second, literally), how portable it is, and how easy it is to use. My husband still can't figure it out as far as the network setup stuff goes, but I think that's more of a husband problem than a computer problem, since it works fine when I use it. It isn't PERFECT, but this little thing gets the job done nicely.

RocketShipDude (Massachusetts, US) :
My daughter needed a laptop for school and we are a Mac house. Since most of her school uses Google docs, I felt that the cost of a Mac would be ridiculous for the scope of use and the risk for loss or damage. This is a very good compromise. The system needed many Windows 8 updates, but all went well. The only down side that I can see is that the screen plastic frame scratches very easily. Just an esthetics issue. So far so good. I would recommend instead of MacBook Air (unless you have a burning desire to waist money for word processing and web browsing)

Rodbolt100 (Maryland, USA) :
I bought this for my daughter. It is very very slow. It would freeze constantly. I contacted Acer about it ,they said it had a virus. I did not think it had a virus. It was only conected to the internet 1 time and that was to update and set up her account. My daughter does not have internet service. I bought it so she could use it for school. It would not even run Microsoft Word. I sent it back and Amazon refunded my money. Thanks Amazon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét