Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

11.6" Acer C7 C710-2856 Chromebook Discounts

Leukocyte02 "Leukocyte02" (Illinois) :
All that I need to say is wow! I've had several laptops and none of them compare this chromebook. It is very fast and I can do anything that I would do on another laptop. There are apps for everything and there is no need to worry about updates or virus protection.... its all taken care of automatically. My two year old windows based laptop became slow and unenjoyable to use. I don't use my computer unless I'm online so this chromebook is great. I'll never have another windows based pc again. Chromebook fan for life. Yeah!!

Laurie Horn (Maine, USA) :
I bought this Chromebook as a gift for my brother and he absolutely loves it. It is just what he wanted to pay bills, order off the internet and check mail. Great for the money!

Louis G. Decker (Deep River, CT USA) :
This little critter is great, I would give it more stars if I could. I have had it for about a week now and find that it is great for browsing the internet and streaming AcornTv, Amazon Prime, and BlazeTv. It was something I have been looking for without the cost of an expensive laptop. Don't get confused, it will not replace your desktop which you can print from, but is more useful because it is very powerful and portable. It comes with a HDMI port which is great if you want to stream movies and Tv shows off the internet. To hook it up to a flat screen TV, all you need is an HDMI cable and then turn the brightness of the laptop screen down and the Flat screen come alive. I have invested a lot of money on blue ray players that stream, black table top boxes that stream, and a Roku which is great, but not as good as my acer C710-2856.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét