Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire NX.M12AA.032;ASE1-531-4665 15.6-Inch Discounts

Gary D. Fairhcild (ONeill Nebr USA) :
This is my first lap top, I find it comfortable to use, maybe its just me, but the key board seems a little confined but, that may be because I'm not used to a lap top key board, but I'm getting used to it, I have a tendency to hit the cap lock a lot. And move the curser to weird, places. Other than that I love it!

Flutterby42 (FL) :
So far so good. This laptop is nothing fancy, but gets the job done for our teen son. He says it plays his new video games without stalling or jerking, which means the integrated video is up to the task (but by no means is this a gaming laptop). The 4 gigs of ram is fine too on Windows 7. But it you need more it IS upgradable. Something that's not easy to find at this price point. Figure everything you need and nothing more for just over 4 bills.

Ed122 (US) :
Arrived in good time well packaged. Had a bit of trouble at first but was probably operator error. Mainly got this because my other laptop has windows vista and was acting a little goofy. Didn't want to try windows 8, and have heard good things about 7. My first Acer computer and I'm very happy with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét