Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C7 C710-2847 Chromebook 11.6" Discounts

Ms.Mathis (Pineywoods of East Texas) :
I'm using the Chromebook now, to write this review. This little laptop is pretty much exactly what I need. I'm not on that much during the day. I do have a life that includes two small children. I get on the internet, check my emails, tweet, & my daughter loves the google apps for playing games. My children have also taken a liking to Netflix, which works perfectly fine. Granted I've only had the laptop for about four days, I will in the near future update this review & let people know how's it going. I'm satisfied with my Chromebook. It's simple & I have no worries, at the moment.

Stacierob1 (DaleForce One) :
I got a acer chromebook this Christmas. Sadly, I asked for the samsung version, but I took the laptop anyways, and I love it. It's easy to use, it's fast, and the perfect size. My only con would be that the keyboard is almost hard to type on, but I probably just need the keys to loosen up over time. Over all, I would recommend this product.

New Yorker (PELHAM, NY, US) :
There are a few apps that you can add to work with this computer off-line, but I wanted a little more functionality, so I partitioned most of the hard drive over to ubuntu software, which has a good office suite (LibreOffice). I still use chrome and the chrome apps within ubuntu. I am not tech-savvy, but there are several place on the Internet that explain how to download ubuntu to this computer. It took only a half hour or so of following explicit instructions. So far I am very happy with this computer, which is an incredible deal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét