Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2055 11.6-Inch Chromebook Discounts

David Wintrich (New Berlin, WI USA) :
I have never written a review before, due to the fact i have never felt the need to. This is a great supplemental computer. I not sure I would have it for my only computer for now but i can see it becoming one in the near future after some needed upgrades (Skype for one). If it had Skype it would be the perfect computer for deployed military members. I have been deployed multiply times so when i say that i want you to know where i am coming from. It is quick and exceptional for travel. People complained about the weight but that complaint carries no weight. 4 1/2 stars is what it deserves but that's not a choice. I would recommend to other computer users who like to explore new IT solutions. Acer is the way to go with this....not the other choices.

Tholian Web "RJ" (Newark, CA USA) :
I love this little giant of a Netbook. I have a Kindle Fire HD-7 but found the fonts to small. Being in my late 50's and vision being being a real issue. I found the Chrome book the best value for the buck. If all you need is a good Netbook for bill paying, web browsing and basic use then this will be just fine. Having the ability to use Wifi and ethernet is excellent. The Chrome OS does not need any Virus protection and upgrades itself and you never really know it.It comes with a larger battery than the C710-2487, but has a "baby bump" on the bottom that adds a little more weight. A batt charger also comes with the book. The only two items I would suggest is the Case Logic 10-11.6 sleeve cover and a Mouse (easier to use than the finger pad). Its ready to rock when you open the lid.!! Don't wast your money on laptops that have more bells and whistles that you really don't need.

Ray Gen "raygen" (El Segundo, CA USA) :
The Acer Chromebook exceeded all my expectations. The three usb ports, VGA and HMDI make it VERY versatile and friendly to other devises. Fast, reliable, and steady connection to wi-fi. Decent battery life that doesn't drain away in an hour like others do. It's a peppy, little machine. If you are looking for this type of device, this is a good one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét