Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-571P-6642 15.6-Inch Discounts

Lady Liker (Honolulu, Hawaii) :
I originally purchased an hp dv4 for my home use. In less than a month it was stuck on a black screen and not working. I returned the laptop and immediately purchased this Acer. It is light years above the hp and any other laptop I have ever owned. I have only used it one day but I am amazed at how easy it is to use Windows 8. Everything seems more streamlined and accessible. The touch screen is amazing. Far exceeds what I was expecting. Highly recommended.
Will update if I run into any problems.

T. K. Sung (SF, CA United States) :
I have an i3 version from Best Buy for $519. I initially thought touch screen on a laptop was no more than a novelty. Now I feel it is a must if you are getting win 8. I'm no longer using the clunky touch pad (except when I'm using it as a desktop). It's a little awkward at first, but it's not that difficult to use it like a tablet. Once you get used to it, the keyboard works as the stand and counter weight so that you don't have to hold it up, leaving both hands free to swipe. And you need both hands at times -- it's a huge tablet.

Real Home Theaters "Professional Installer" (Tennessee) :
We've had ours for 2 days and we love it. There is a small learning curve for Windows 8, but it's so small I would consider it tiny. The touch screen makes navigation while browsing the internet, changing between apps and programs and general navigation around the computer so much faster. As for a computer it's fast, it's thin, it's light, it has a DVD burner, a backlit keyboard, 15.6 inch screen, plenty of ram, and plenty of hard drive. I would give an extra star making a 6 star review just for the cool factor that the touch screen adds. It seems to be a rock solid computer with all the features most people need and has a touch screen that makes you faster and more productive and makes the computer more fun to boot. I would definitely recommend this computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét