Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-122P-0637 11.6-Inch Discounts

Sarahtejas (Worcester, MA) :
I got this Acer touch screen computer about two weeks ago and have been really really happy with it. It's extremely portable -- so small and light it fits in every bag I have. And the touch screen is cool even if I don't use it much (I typically dock into a monitor and keyboard so don't really need touch). And I am using it as my primary work computer so it's on ALL day with lots of open programs, which the processor is handling no problem. I think the only drawback is getting used to Windows 8. Because I use the computer for work I am in Microsoft Office programs all day and those work in "classic" mode so the switching between tiles and classic is a little annoying. But even with that I'd totally recommend it to others. Am even considering buying another one for my daughter as her first computer!

Breakingben (Las Vegas) :
I just received the laptop and set everything up. It's awesome and pretty fast. I love the portable size and the silver color. The touch screen works amazingly. I do like windows 7 better, but windows 8 is pretty easy and useful. This laptop is a great deal. For an 11.6 screen with an AMD A6 processor and 500 GB it's a steal. It is a little slow when downloading programs (I just uploaded Microsoft Office) but I don't mind at all. I'm really just going to use it for music, college, MS Office, and web surfing. Overall: Awesome laptop!

David Cavazos (San Antonio, Texas United States) :
I was looking for a desktop replacement computer that I could move around the house and use in low light environments. This Acer is the perfect compromise between speed/affordability/lit keyboard/touchscreen. It boots up from shutdown in <1 minute and is almost immediately on when starting up from sleep mode. My favorite feature is that similar to a netbook, it connects to the internet even before all the apps load, so once you turn on the computer, you can be online within a few seconds or a minute.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét