Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-122P-0600 11.6-Inch Discounts

Nunnehi (Las Vegas) :
I purchased mine directly from Acer because they ran a special on the 6GB ram quad core version for the same price as Amazon has the 4GB quad core for.
I am in real estate and rarely have the ability to plug my laptop in, always on the go. I was a little concerned with all the reviews saying this hardly had any battery life but because of the price and features I was looking I went ahead and took a chance.
I don't sit at my laptop for hours straight but rather use it 10-20-30 minutes at a time. thru the course of the day probably a total of 4-5 hours. on my first day I used the laptop several times and never shut it off. When I got home 16 hours later it still had 35% battery life left. To me that goes way beyond my expectations. I can see that maybe if you want to take it on an 8 hour flight and watch 4 movies back to back that it might die on you but for the average use picking it up thru out the day without ever shutting it off and powering it on, I am quite happy. This gets me thru my 12-16 hour work day without ever having to plug it in. The trick is setting up the right power settings on battery.
I almost purchased a windows tablet. I was looking at the surface and the Iconia w700 but budget came into play for me and im glad I actually have a regular laptop with a full keyboard.
Everyone else might have a bum battery or i might have gotten the one and only gem, either way I am perfectly satisfied.

Breakingben (USA) :
I just received the laptop and set everything up. It's awesome and pretty fast. I love the portable size and the silver color. The touch screen works amazingly. I do like windows 7 better, but windows 8 is pretty easy and useful. This laptop is a great deal. For an 11.6 screen with an AMD A6 processor and 500 GB it's a steal. It is a little slow when downloading programs (I just uploaded Microsoft Office) but I don't mind at all. I'm really just going to use it for music, college, MS Office, and web surfing. Overall: Awesome laptop!

David Cavazos (San Antonio, Texas United States) :
I was looking for a desktop replacement computer that I could move around the house and use in low light environments. This Acer is the perfect compromise between speed/affordability/lit keyboard/touchscreen. It boots up from shutdown in <1 minute and is almost immediately on when starting up from sleep mode. My favorite feature is that similar to a netbook, it connects to the internet even before all the apps load, so once you turn on the computer, you can be online within a few seconds or a minute.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét