Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 17.3-Inch Discounts

Linden (Springfield, MO United States) :
I bought this computer to play games and, it runs very well. Super fast super fast. It can run any new game at high to medium highish settings which is great, I also edit videos and it does that very well to. All in its probably the best laptop you can get under 1000.

Aaron Trask (Reno, NV USA) :
This is a great laptop with very good performance for the price. I use it more as a portable desktop, so I won't comment on battery life as I usually have it plugged in. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is the Windows 8 operating system is horrible on a device like this. I could understand its usefulness if there was a touch screen, but still I'm not a fan of Windows 8. I attempted to call Acer to see if I could downgrade to Windows 7, but they told me that it was not supported. I also called Microsoft to see if they would allow the downgrade, but they too denied me. I ended up moving a previous Windows 7 license to this machine and have had no problems (though Acer warned me that it may violate my warranty).

David (New York, NY) :
Great machine for the price. Fast, good boot. Video apps run good. Even handles my SolidWorks (my 3D modeling program) well. Quiet., screen is good. Construction seems a bit cheap. Sound is ok but I have never seen a sound on a laptop sound great Dislike windows 8, and not cause it is new, its just more cumbersome to get to where you want to go. Especially for configuring the system or components.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét