Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire E1-531-2438 15.6" Discounts

Roman (UP of MI) :
First of all it has 1005m 1.9ghz processor. Second of all it has 1 stick of ram. It means you can bump up the performance for $25 bucks with another stick of 4gb ram. It has sharp acreen, great colors, very decent speakers, soft and responsive keyboard. Also comfortable trackpad with engraving to feel the scroll. You can not go wrong with this machine for the price, just ignore word Celeron, CPU is pretty fast.

DaisyGirl (PA) :
After giving a fancier laptop with a touchscreen and Windows 8 a try, I'm thrilled to return to Windows 7 and familiar territory. It's just been two days, but everything is working well and I enjoy the fun red color. Good deal and shipped much faster than I expected. If you do the basic stuff - email, internet, photos - this is a great user-friendly choice.

Paul H. Kemp (Oregon Coast, USA) :
I want to be fair with this review -- I haven't read the manual. The machine is generally exactly what I wanted for a good price. My only issues are with the cursor that unpredictably decides (for me) that I want it to scroll up or down the page, when I'm trying to do something else. I've never encountered this with any other Windows computer I've owned or used and trying to control it is wasting time and my patience.
Other than that, for a non-techie, it's a good, light, full-featured machine. If I find the time to read the manual, I may learn to like my Acer Aspire even more

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét