Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-131-2629 11.6" Discounts

Jennifer Dages (Pennsylvania, United States) :
Although I only got this laptop this week I am very pleased with it. I was looking for something in between a regular laptop and a tablet and this is it. It only weights about 3 lbs which is perfect. It still has a full keyboard and a 12 inch screen so it is not hard for me to use but it is light to carry around. I did order a case for it. It came easy to set up for a wireless network. I got Skype loaded right away and it is great b/c it has a camera installed so works well with Skype. I wanted Windows 7 and it has that so I am also pleased with that. So far the battery life seems decent and I am trying to keep it charged up for when I leave the house with it.


D "D" (United States) :
This was a gift for my husband, it works well and he loves it. The windows 7 is what I was wanting since I didn't want the win8, he is used to the vista and 7, the 8 would have had a learning curve. Everything works great except it seems to have a problem keeping an internet signal. It can lose it sometimes completely. I have no problem with any other device in the house so it has to be this little computer. I don't know what is wrong and it doesn't do it constantly.
Other than that problem it works well, I just wish it had a dvd drive, I bought an external to go with it but that is just something more to carry around.
The size is great, so easy to carry around, it is small like a chromebook and seems to have a lot of power and speed for the small size.

Maroon303 (Murfreesboro, Tennessee United States) :
Whenever I moved the computer in any way, the screen would flicker off momentarily (screen turned black) then it would turn back on. Nearly every time. I assume this was simply a defective unit, and I had it returned for a refund. Still, what a hassle. It makes me doubt the dependability and reliability of these cheap laptops. If I get a new unit, who knows how long it will be before some other hardware issue/glitch pops up?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét