Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Iconia A1-810-L416 7.9-Inch 16 GB Tablet Discounts

NNBBFL (Sacramento, CA, US) :
Just received this, it is my first tablet (I do have iPhone) so am still learning all the features and how to use it. Have wanted a tablet but couldn't really justify spending a lot of money since I do also have a laptop. It is a want rather than a need but figured this was a great way to keep up with technology and see if it would satisfy my computing needs. Now that I have it I can't believe what I got for the price! I love the size and will use this for reading kindle books and web surfing. Never have played games on my phone but I will on this. I am 64 so being able to see without my glasses is a big plus. I just figured out how to compose emails by speaking like I saw in another seller's demo and that is also another reason I bought this .Also it is a plus being able to edit all the Office documents with the OfficePro app.

Kevin Chang (San Francisco, CA United States) :
I have been following the news and reviews about Acer's new Iconia A1 since I first heard about it a few months ago. It has everything I was looking for with a very attractive price tag. I ordered it as soon as it was available on Amazon and I am loving it. I love how clear and crisp the tablet looks, and the pictures it provides, I love how easy the apps can be downloaded and removed, and the best of all to my opinion is now I can easily watch programs on Youtube, Netflix, VIki, espn3 on my big screen TV through this Tablet's micro HDMI output, and the picture is great. I am canceling my cable.
The front facing camera can be a little better, but people can still see me ok on Skype. For the price, I will probably get a second one as a gift for my dad.

Eric R. Townsend (warner robins, ga) :
Mine stopped working after applying an official update and i returned but while i had it, i liked it. it was perfect for me because i wanted the same form-factor as the ipad mini but with the flexibility of android. it is thick compared to all the rest and feel kind-a cheap (plastic white back) but it's quick and responsive. It has good specs, the built-in gps works pretty good; it usually say about 7-8 sats and got a fix from 5-6, enough to navigate. Darn thing is quad-core too.
However, having felt it and played with it, i don't think it's worth that kind of money. I'll look for another one cheaper.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét