Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-771G-6814 17.3-Inch Discounts

Tom A. (DE, USA) :
I wont get too specific but I would like to say this, it runs smooth, sound quality is excellent, I can run ALL the Total War Games to max settings, as well as Skyrim which should indicate that this Baby will not only be able to handle the upcoming Rome 2 game but also most other games. By the way yes this is also a good Laptop for COD and Battlefield fans! Gaming laptop on the cheap with a nice size screen for when you travel or are at home. How can you go wrong? One of the best investments I made in the last 3 years! Get em before these gems become better known possibly driving the price up more!

PitheS (California) :
I like everything in this laptop, exept the surface it's too glossy and gets dirty quickly. Also Windows 8 is another con, Installed Se7en. Sound is awesome because of the Dolby Home Theater feature. As for the colors and brightness, well it seems normal, I dunno what other rewievers found there.
For such money - great purchase!

Skela (NY) :
I have no idea how people can give such great reviews for this laptop. I have never wrote a review in my life, but this time I just had to say something. Maybe I was one of those unfortunate people to get a messed up laptop, but this is really bad. Internet disconnects, everything takes so long to load, it cant even open up word. When internet connects its so slow, all my wireless computers and laptops that I bought years ago are ten times better and faster. I will try to give it another chance tomorrow, but I am hoping that I can return it ASAP. I just don't understand such great reviews.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét