Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2487 11.6-Inch Discounts

Tholian Web "RJ" (Newark, CA USA) :
I have a Kindle Fire HD-7 and enjoying it a lot. But having mid life vision it can be trying to see the small fonts. I decided to get a "Chrome" book and was impressed with the Chrome OS. Its a little bigger than a tablet but it is very user friendly for those of us in the 50 to 70 age. It does what I need web browsing, bill paying and basic use. I could not justify paying for more computer than I really need. Its a lot of computer for a small price.It has a learning curve like any new system, but learning is a great way to exercise the mind. I have no regrets buying one. I hope one day they upgrade the USB ports to 3.0....see, I'm getting greedy !!

Paw Paw (California) :
The product arrived as expected and packaged great. I have a MacBook Pro, and wanted to see If the Chrome OS was a functional product for me. The system is actually great and so streamlined to my needs, this is the next best OS system after the Mac OS. I would definitely recommend this OS system to any one who wants a system with a quick start up, ability to run multiple apps with no decline in performance, and a nice size hard drive at a very affordable price.

William K. (Florida) :
I love this thing. A couple points to make.
The photo shows a search button where the caps lock normally is. The product I received has a caps lock button ( unlike the picture ), which is a good thing. I also have learned that there is a blue tooth module built in the pc, but doesn't fully function out of the box ( unrelated to the hardware, it has something to do with Chrome OS not allowing it or something). If you install Chrubuntu, it works perfectly.
Very light weight. easy to use. With Chrubuntu dual booting, you could actually use this as a light weight developer machine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét