Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire One AO756-2641 11.6-Inch Discounts

Gina Love "G.L.Fire" (Ohio) :
I wouldn't call it the most sophisticated tech I ever bought, but after downloading Microsoft Office Home and Student (purchased separately), it's an affordable option that meets my needs. I think that's the key to any technology purchase--know your needs. Mine are emailing, writing, research, surfing, shopping, socializing, and other pretty low-level uses. If these are your needs as well, this is the machine for you.

Mary K. Maguire "mkmagu" (Rindge, NH) :
I purchase this after getting a used acer 10.1" netbook and found the keyboard to small to do any real typing on it. This netbook has a fantastic 11.6" display that gives sharp video playback. The keyboard is good size and allows for easy typing. The weight and size make it very easy to carry around. On the negative side I wish the battery held a better charge and the touchpad can be a little over sensitive. I ended up getting a wireless mouse which solve my problem with the touchpad which I think is more me than the netbook. I have my netbook set up to dual boot into Windows 8 & Linux Mint 13. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

Steve Nazigian "steve0701" (Philadelphia, PA) :
The Acer Aspire One is actually a family of various models of netbook computers available in dozens of different configurations. The size is comparable to an Ipad, but with the addition of a touch pad and a real keyboard. Perhaps its biggest advantage over a tablet is that you get a big hard drive and an operating system powerful enough to run several major applications at once. I bought my Aspire One four years ago and am still extremely pleased with everything about it. Even so, the specs just keep getting better and better with every new edition. Multi-gesture touchpad, more memory, HDMI output, 320GB hard drive, better display, lower power consumption. I wish all this had been available four years ago! You may be tempted to buy an external optical drive to install additional software, but that may not be necessary. If you have another computer you can probably just copy your installation disks to a memory stick and install from there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét