Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Acer C710-2834 11.6-Inch Discounts

Stephen Aforismo (Oregon USA) :
I only purchased this a week ago, but I find this an amazing piece of machinery. I am astounded how fast the internet is on this and I like Google Chrome. I switched over from IE because I was getting tired of the constant error messages and having it close all the time. I'm glad I did, it's easier to use and very stable. I have an Acer Netbook from two years ago that is great, but slowing down even with 2 GB of Ram. I decided to use that as my "Windows" laptop and use this Chromebook for web-surfing. I even use the trackpad because it is the best I have ever used. It works perfectly, and I have come across some really bad trackpads in my day. I know that this is not for everyone but if you have a main desktop or laptop and want a supplemental computer for really fast web-surfing, this is the way to go. You won't be disappointed.

D. Lazarovic (Miami, Florida) :
I bought this as an extra computer to have around the house. The biggest weakness is the inability to print unless your using a google cloudprint enabled printer. If you want to have an extra computer for the kids or guests to use, one that can't get messed up (no viruses, no settings to change), and you only want to spend $200 this is a good product.

Joshua Edward Riggle (NY United States) :
Do you want a computer that does... something? I would recommend another product. Any other product. If you want something you can hook your phone into, you would have better luck with a blender. If you would like something you can watch movies on, you could get more function out of a cheese grater. If you want to get online, you can use the chromebook... right up until you disagree with chrome, and they censor your search results to keep you from fixing your piece of s*** chromebook.
If you have even a passing familiarity with computers, this OS is an insult to your intelligence. I stopped using chrome as a browser, just because of this product. It is a complete waste of your time and money, even as a secondary machine. Please, please, PLEASE do not buy this. It is a decision you will regret.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét