Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-471P-6605 14-Inch Discounts

Dmorris164 (Waupaca, WI) :
This is a great laptop and definitely worth the price. I had some issues with the wifi staying connected, but went to Acer's site and downloaded a different driver and now it works perfect! I love the touchscreen! It has everything I need in a computer and very happy with the purchase.

Shelly Johnson (ID. USA) :
This computer is fast, sleek, and advanced for a budget price. The only draw back is that the wifi reception can be a little iffy at times. There has been a few times that my wife and I were sitting right next to each other with laptops at work. Her Lenovo had no apparent issues, whereas this Acer would loose signal or have limited internet connection warnings.

Richard Edstrom (NYC) :
Love almost everything about this laptop, One thing I am not overly excited about is the fact that it came with Window's 8. My last computer was still running Window's XP (yes, that Acer was a dinosaur) and it is taking quite a bit of getting use to Window's 8. One other thing that I wish it had was a Blu Ray player but that isn't that big of a deal. I do love the graphics card in this machine that allows me to work in one program on the built-in monitor, and have an outside feed to my TV through the HDMI port (dual "screen"). It is also very quick to start up and an overall great computer so far!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét