Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire S3-391-9606 13.3-Inch Discounts

CT shore (NY) :
This laptop is thin (0.7") for an ordinary laptop and weighs only 3 lbs., but I would not classify it as an ultrabook or netbook. It performs as well as any computer I've used, presumably because of the Core i7 processor and 128 GB SSD drive - bootup is quite fast, and now that Office programs have been tweaked, startup is fast there as well. The keyboard is comfortable, and overall this is a high quality laptop that justifies the $950 price I paid for it. The downsides are: the trackpad is hard to navigate, even after you try to configure it, and the graphics display is not as good as I need (1366 X 768), especially when it is displayed on a 22" monitor (but you may need to go straight from the Acer's HDMI out to HDMI in on your monitor, which I don't have). It was delivered promptly, and there wasn't too much bloatware to remove, so after installing Office, etc., I was productive with it right away.

Kevin Youel (CA) :
This laptop has worked great for me. My only complaint is that I wish I had a bigger hard-drive. But the Solid State hard-drive is really fast and runs very quiet. I love it!

K J (USA) :
Lightweight, thin, and good battery life. Gets about 6 hours with brightness down and on power saver. Other than that, does everything I need.
UPDATE: Be careful with Acer and SSD's. Mine just failed, with no warning signs. Make sure you have your data backed up at all times. No telling when it will break down. I've read about others having a problem with the SSD from Acer as well. Luckily Amazon took it back for a refund.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét