Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-531P-4129 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Discounts

Walter (Midwest USA) :
I purchased this machine from a different supplier but felt I needed to tell all how great the product is. I read all the complaints about windows 8 and almost didn't purchase this laptop. I felt that there were always people who complain about everything, so I took a chance. Boy am I glad I did. Before the laptop arrived I went on youtube and looked at instructions by Jay and I also have a tablet and am use to apps and a touchscreen. When the laptop arrived it took about an hour or so to apply what I had learned, what FUN, so now I am finding out new things daily. As far as the laptop its self, runs cool, great screen, love the lit keyboard, streams look outstanding.I am not geek just an average computer user who shops on the web, reads and sends emails, plays games, downloads photos, etc. I feel the complaints are not on the laptop but the OS, these are people who do office applications and are use to a different format, but for all of "us" average consumers, this is the affordable machine for us.

Omotayo (Key West, FL) :
This Laptop is one of a kind, the Tablet/PC combination makes it a must have for work and play. Screen touch responds very fast. Its got everything desirable and its really slim and very sleek.

J. Massicotte "Mom" (Connecticut) :
I was amazed I could find a touchscreen laptop with Windows 8 for my parents at such a good price. It has a nice big screen, good quality and the W8 is perfect for the non-computer savvy folks like my parents (mid-60s).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét