Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V5-552G-X414 15.6-inch Discounts

Sharif Anani (CA) :
I agree with the previous reviewer about the keyboard issue, it does take a bit of getting used to. The screen can feel a little climsy sometimes, but its fine and i have no hinge/frame problems so far. So far I've only used it to play Civilization V, which is more of a CPU rather than GPU game, and it ran the game fine on the automated settings (Medium-High). I'm going to intall CODMW3 on it and see how it performs :) the battery life is a downer though, can't do much unplugged (study at a coffee shop, having a long skype video call, etc...)

Mary Johansen (US) :
Unfortunately, I forgot to note that this computer doesn't have a disk tray before I bought it. Nothing that's too difficult to work with, and it's definitely my fault for missing that, but just a note. Otherwise, computer is great. Very sleek, very fast. Great for gaming.

Andrey Zvyagilskiy (Oregon) :
I only used this laptop for a few days and it is going back. Unless you are looking at some perfect angle green becomes black and black becomes grey.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét