Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Acer M5-481PT-6644 Touchscreen Ultrabook Discounts

Quy (Ha Noi,VN) :
For the price, this refurbished laptop came with all the bells and whistles that I needed. Touchscreen works great so far and processor is fast and quiet. My only two qualms about this is that the screen could be a tad brighter and the laptop could be a little lighter and it would have been perfect. Other than these minor details, I'm still super happy and give this a max review.

Eggsnoranges (USA) :
Out of the box it seemed like most everything I looked for; it worked well. But after a while the touch screen became intermittent, it worked then wouldn't respond to touch at all. Later it would work again. Acer support didn't seem to understand that this was an intermittent problem and told me to check settings and then ultimately asked me to refresh the operating system. The untrusted touch-screen is a deal breaker for me. Other than that it was a great ultrabook. Maybe I just got a broken one.

Annemarie Strom (Orlando) :
Laptop arrived in excellent condition despite being refurbished. The laptop is thin, the battery really does last about 6-7 hours of usage (web, word processing and videos) and the touchscreen and touchpad work great. The keyboard is nicely laid out, and the back-lit keyboard works well in low-light conditions. Nice to have a optical drive on a Ultrabook-style laptop. Very happy with the purchase, and I will be ordering Acer products in the future!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét