Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch Discounts

Fyah1 (Santa Rosa, CA, US):
Bought this laptop after my hp g72 went dead, and i must say it was a great buy. windows 8 is good but takes getting used to, the shipping was great as usual from amazon. it worked great after the initial out of box setup. connected to my wifi easily and removing the bloatware was the same

Kevin D. Crouch (St Kitts & Nevis):
The Acer laptop met all my expectations. The screen is very large and extremely clear and I liked the built-in wireless Wi-FI connectivity. I was totally unfamiliar with Windows 8, so that took some time to research on the web, but I found several sites that provided step-by-step instructions on how to use and revise the appearance and location for the apps on the menu screen. I've had the computer for two weeks and am very satisfied with everything. Even the Acer support line was very responsive. I have no regrets about this purchase.

Halowing (Yangzhou, Jiangsu) :
Easy setup. Beautiful visuals. Love the large keyboard and the separate number pad. Jury is still out on windows 8 seems like too much stuff that is distracting but I will keep trying to adapt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét